Jackson County, Oregon, USA

Jackson County Courthouse
10 South Oakdale Ave.
Medford, Oregon 97501

January 24, 2017
You are here : Taxation  >  Manufactured Homes  >  Moving
Moving a Manufactured Home

A trip permit must be obtained before a manufactured home is moved.  If the home has been de-titled, it must be re-titled before the move (see Re-title/De-title link on left menu). If the home will be moving out of the county and the move is occurring between January 1st and June 30th, a prepayment of next year’s tax will be required. Forms required in addition to the old ownership document are located on the State of Oregon's website as listed below:

  1. Multi-Purpose Change, form 2972
  2. Supplemental Information form, form 1066

Fees to move a manufactured home:

  • $82.00 Ownership document (always)
  • $5.00 per section (always)
  • $19.00 county update fee (when County must enter new site information)