How do we help?
K Plan Services - Community First Choice Option
- Personal Attendant Care: includes bathing, dressing, eating, mobility, bowel & bladder care, stand-by support and behavior supports, medication management, budgeting, shopping, meal prep, laundry and light housekeeping for the child or adult. For adults, it can also provide non-medical transportation and chore services.
- Relief Care for caregivers which is also called respite care
- Skills Training to help people learn to be more independent with daily activities & health related tasks.
- Behavior Consultation & Support
Learn more about the State's : K Plan Services in Oregon
• Assessment of support needs.
• Design and implementation of person centered support plans to meet the needs for each client enrolled in services.
• Authorization of services for adults and children who meet eligibility criteria.
• Provide frequent monitoring of service providers to ensure quality care and supports for each individual, in healthy and safe environments.
Adult Protective Services
• Respond to all allegations of abuse and neglect by providing protective services and investigation.
• Provide crisis response and services for individuals in crisis including behavior consultation, respite, and comprehensive placement, if necessary.
• Family Support services assist families to plan and develop supports necessary for their children with developmental disabilities to live at home. These services may include financial assistance to purchase individualized supports, such as specialized equipment, consultation, training, and respite.
• Provide eligible adults with developmental disabilities the opportunity for supported employment services in community settings.
Lane v. Brown Settlement Sep. 8, 2015
Support Services Brokerage
Our local Brokerage is Creative Supports. Brokerage services provide eligible adults living in the community supports with various service possibilities based on a person-centered plan done by a Personal Agent (PA). Services might include in-home supports, respite, community inclusion, supported living, skills training and employment.
Jackson County has a rich history of partnering with various local community minded providers who offer 24-hour residential services, employment services, supported living. These include Living Opportunities , Pathway Enterprises Inc., Ashland Supportive Housing, Alternative Services of Oregon, Inc.(ASI), Southern Oregon Aspire, Partnerships in Community Living (PCL), DreamzWork Supported Living Services (Supported Living services only) & Southern Oregon Goodwill (employment only). Other partners include: FACT, Bridging Communities, Swindells Center, The Arc Jackson County, as well as 60 licensed adult and child foster providers.