WILLOW POINT CAMPGROUND & BOAT RAMP WILL NOT OPEN IN 2020. With NO useable Boat Ramp, due to extremely low lake levels, use is expected to be limited. In combination with lower than normal staffing levels due to declining revenues and COVID-19 concerns, CAMPGROUND CLOSURE was the result for 2020.
Making a Reservation for a campsite at Willow Point Campground (Follow Steps Below)
- Reservations may be made online or by phone 15 days to 9 months (calendar days) in advance of the first night’s stay.
- Online Reservations are not available if your arrival date is 14 days or fewer from the date of your request. Site availability is not accessible online, please call the Parks office at (541) 774-8183 for sites that could be available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- There is a non-refundable $8.00 per campsite reservation fee for reservations made online and $10.00 per campsite reservation fee for reservations made by phone.
- There is a maximum of 8 people per campsite.
- You must be 18 years or older to make a reservation and an adult must be present at the site.
- Payment in full, for all nights stay, will be required at the time of booking your reservation.
- Reservations cannot exceed 14 days in length.
- On weekends during the period between Memorial Day weekend and Labor Day weekend, you must reserve a minimum of two nights (Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday).
- Your reservation only includes the campsite and one camping unit (i.e. car/tent, truck/trailer, motorhome). If you are planning on bringing an extra vehicle (limit of one) then you will be required to pay by cash/check when you arrive at the park.
- Cancellations/Changes to your existing reservation must be made by phone or in person at the County Parks Office.
ONLINE RESERVATIONS: IN ORDER TO PROCEED TO THE CAMPGROUND MAP PAGE, YOU MAY NEED TO TEMPORARILY ALLOW POP-UPS TO PROCEED TO THE NEXT STEP.