Visiting times are assigned based on the inmates housing unit and are subject to change.
- You must arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled visit time. Failure to do so will result in the visit being cancelled.
- Requests for special visits will be considered under extreme circumstances. These visits must be scheduled with the Jail Commander, Monday through Friday, during normal business hours.
- Only prisoners who have been incarcerated for 30 or more days, or who have been sentenced to 30 or more days, may have visits with a juvenile.
- Juveniles must be the legal child or under the legal guardianship of the prisoner.
- Visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. No one under the age of 10 is permitted.
- If you are bringing children (under age 18) you must be the parent or legal guardian of the children. There must be official documentation presented at the time of the visit showing the relationship to the inmate and the supervising adult visitor.
- Anyone dressed in a manner which disrupts the orderly operation of the facility will not be allowed to visit. The staff’s decision is final.
- You may post money only to the account of the inmate you were visiting, after the visit.
VISITOR ATTIRE REQUIREMENTS:
Foot wear must be worn by all.
Gang related clothing is not permitted.
See-through clothing, including sheer fabrics and loose weave, is prohibited.
Clothing similar to that worn by the prisoners is prohibited.
Shorts and dresses shorter than mid-line to the thigh or any clothing that is highly suggestive will not be permitted for a visit.
Anyone wearing clothing which contains racial comments or slurs will not be permitted to visit.
OTHER VISITATION REQUIREMENTS:
All visitors are subject to search.
Photo identification is required for all adults.
Responsibility for control and order of minors rest with the accompanying adult. If you are unwilling or unable to maintain control of a child, your visit shall be terminated.
Visitors who show signs of alcohol or other intoxicant use shall not be allowed to visit.
Visitors shall not possess or carry onto the grounds any explosive, firearm, ammunition, alcoholic beverage, narcotics, dangerous drugs, or objects or material of any kind which might be used to compromise the safety and security of the facility.
Any previous acts, attempts or convictions in regards to smuggling drugs, weapons or contraband into any jail; assisting, conspiring or otherwise participating in an escape; possession, control, delivery or conspiring the same of an explosive device; will be grounds for being permanently restricted from visitation.
You are ineligible to visit if you are currently on probation or parole, or have been incarcerated in this facility within the past 12 months.
Disrespect toward jail staff is cause to deny or terminate a visit.
Contact visits are not permitted
Visits between prisoners will not be permitted.
Ordained ministers may visit from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Lay ministers may visit on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. All ministers must have clearance from the Jail Chaplain. Only one minister per prisoner during a visit. An inmate must request a minister visit by sending a kite. Prisoners may not put in multiple requests for different ministers. The current request must expire or the visit completed before an inmate may request a different minister to visit. Each request will be valid for one week from date of submission. Once a visit has been completed, a new request must be sent. Minister visits will be limited to thirty (30) minutes.