Welcome to the Jackson County Sheriff's Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If you have an emergency, please call 911.
Using the online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Keep in mind that online reporting shouldn't be used for every type of case, and you will likely receive a faster response by calling dispatch to speak to a deputy (541-776-7206).
Answer the following questions to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This IS NOT an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Jackson County Sheriff's Office jurisdiction?
- There are no known suspects?
- This DID NOT occur on an Interstate Freeway or State Highway?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section. Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you will be contacted. Please provide adequate contact information.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.