The County Roads Committee consists of seven members representing the forest products industry, agricultural interests, trucking and the public at large. The Committee represents the County-wide interests of road users, including various rural areas and both large and small cities.
The County Roads Committee has the following responsibilities:
- Provide to the County ongoing assessment and review of transportation needs and policies in the County as they affect the County road system.
- Conduct studies into the need for improvements in the County road system and connected systems.
- Serve as community spokespersons and advocates for effective programs to maintain and improve the County road system, consistent with County policy and at the request of the Board of Commissioners.
- Review major projects that could affect the County road system.
- Review existing policies and, as it finds necessary, formulate new policies for consideration of the Roads and Parks Director related to the County road system.
If you would like to contact us, please complete our online form.