Jackson County Clerk’s Office, the first in Oregon, offers electronic document recording (eRecording). This service allows you to record your documents faster and more efficiently than if documents are mailed. Documents must be submitted via a third party vendor. Please see below for contact information.
What types of documents can be eRecorded?
Almost any document type may be eRecorded. All regular requirements for traditional recordings apply to eRecordings and need to meet the same 1st page requirements as traditional documents.
Why move into eRecording?
It’s all about efficiency!
- Saves time - Direct filing without waiting in line or last minute rush to our office to file a document
- Increases your office productivity - quicker turn-around times for lenders, escrow agencies, and title companies
- Avoid mailing costs, traffic, and wasted time
- Documents recorded in minutes
- Eliminate check writing expenses
- Shorten the recording gap
If you would like more information, or to start eRecording, please contact the following vendors: