Jackson County, Oregon, USA

 Pay Online

Predatory Sex Offenders

June 08, 2023
You are here : Juvenile Services  >  Work or Volunteer With Us

Work With Us

Work or Volunteer With Us

The Juvenile division works closely with Rogue Community College and Southern Oregon University to promote work-experience placements. Individuals not attending college may also apply for volunteer placements. College internship requirements can be met while also being paid as an on-call juvenile justice specialist within our detention and residential programs. Interested individuals should contact Crickett Hanna at 541-774-4973 or HannaCF@jacksoncounty.org to begin the process. All internships/volunteers must successfully pass a thorough background process.

Employment opportunities can be found at the County website.