Jackson County, Oregon, USA
March 07, 2021
You are here : Family Support  >  FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions

Am I entitled to child support services?

Custodial parents, non-custodial parents, relatives and other caretakers who have physical custody of a child may apply for child support services, even if they live in another state.