Jackson County, Oregon, USA
January 30, 2023
You are here : Family Support  >  FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions

Who do I contact for child support services?

If your child receives public assistance you should contact the nearest Division of Child Support (DCS) office.  In Jackson County that would be Medford DCS at 541-858-6545.  If your child has not received public assistance, contact the Jackson County DA Family Support at 541-774-8186 to obtain an application for services or obtain an online form from the Child Support Program website at: http://www.oregonchildsupport.gov/forms/pages/index.aspx