Jackson County, Oregon, USA
January 30, 2023
You are here : Family Support  >  FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions

What is expected of me?

You are expected to cooperate by providing all necessary documentation and information we need to process your case in a timely manner.   It is important that you promptly notify us of any change to your physical and mailing address, your email address or you phone number to ensure you receive all communication, services and documentation on your case.  Failure to do so may result in you not receiving important information on your case and ultimately may result in case closure.

It is important that you understand that although we do our best to enforce your support order we cannot guarantee the payment of child support.  You can help us out by keeping us informed of any information you may have on the non-custodial parent’s location, income and assets.