Jackson County, Oregon, USA
January 30, 2023
You are here : Family Support  >  FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions

Can Family Support help me to collect child support arrears owed to me?

We may be able to help you collect back child support owed to you through a legal action called establishment of arrears.  Contact your child support case worker to discuss and obtain documentation to make this request.