Jackson County, Oregon, USA
January 30, 2023
You are here : Family Support  >  FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions

As a non-custodial parent, what payment options do I have to pay child support?

Your payment options are:

    • Income withholding – most parent’s pay via a withholding on their income from their employment

    • Check, money order or cashier’s check – mailed to:

Child Support Program
PO Box 14506
Salem, Oregon 97309

    • Electronic check/E-Check - payment made via transfer from your checking account

    • Credit or Debit card – can be paid online at www.MyPaymentPortal.com

    • Electronic Payment withdrawal – you may qualify to make your child support payments via automatic monthly payment withdrawals from your financial institution

Note: we do not accept cash payments at our office

For more detailed information on the above payment options, please refer to the Child Support Program website at: http://www.oregonchildsupport.gov/resources/pages/payments.aspx