Jackson County, Oregon, USA
January 30, 2023
You are here : Family Support  >  FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions

As the custodial parent, how will I receive my monthly child support?

Custodial parents have two options to receive support payments:

  • Direct Deposit – electronic deposit to your bank account

  • Reliacard – electronic deposit to a Visa prepaid debit card

To learn more about these options and to sign up or make changes to how you receive child support payments please go to: http://www.oregonchildsupport.gov/resources/pages/receipts.aspx