Jackson County, Oregon, USA
March 29, 2023
You are here : Prosecution  >  FAQ
Criminal Division: Frequently Asked Questions

I am having problems with a law enforcement agency and want to file a complaint, how can you help me?

If you have a complaint against an officer in a department, the best route to lodge your complaint is to work your way up the chain of command in that department.  If you still feel your issue is not being addressed, or have a complaint against an agency, the proper route is to call Oregon State Police or the Oregon Attorney General’s Office.  The JCDAO does not have the ability to investigate or pursue complaints against law enforcement officers without receiving official reports from law enforcement agencies.