Jackson County, Oregon, USA
March 29, 2023
You are here : Prosecution  >  FAQ
Criminal Division: Frequently Asked Questions

Can I get a copy of my police report?

The JCDAO does not provide copies of police reports, except in the discovery process.  If you are a defendant and have an attorney, your police reports will be provided to your attorney.  If you are a defendant and representing yourself, the cost for discovery is as follows (requires exact change):

  • $25.00 for the first 50 pages, and afterwards .25¢ per page

  • $14.00 per CD/DVD  for records/video/audio/photos