Jackson County, Oregon, USA
January 30, 2023
You are here : Victim Services  >  FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions

If someone hurt me and they go to jail will the jail call me if they get out?

No. No one from the jail or the District Attorney's Office will call you about the release of an offender. If you wish to be notified of an offender’s release you must register with the VINE system by calling 1.877.674.8463 or go on line to www.vinelink.com. There is no other way to be notified of the release of jail or prison inmates.