Jackson County, Oregon, USA
January 30, 2023
You are here : Victim Services  >  FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions

Can I get a copy of the police report from your office?

Police reports are not released to crime victims until the criminal case is complete and a resolution has been reached. Once the case is complete a police report can be obtained from the police agency who wrote the report.