Jackson County, Oregon, USA
January 30, 2023
You are here : Victim Services  >  FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions

What do I do if I get a subpoena for a court hearing?

If you receive a subpoena, you need to appear at the location designated on the subpoena at the specified time. Most criminal trial subpoenas have a phone number listed on the top of the page and they instruct recipients to call the night before after 5:00 p.m. to ensure the hearing is still on the docket for the next day. You can also call our office at 541.774.8187 after noon on Monday of the week you are to attend for additional information. You can always request to have an advocate escort you to any court hearings.