Find Information About Specific Building, Sanitation and/or Zoning Applications & Permits on a Property
(Please Note: Not all Application and Permit data is available through the web in digital format at this time.)
1. After reading these instructions, click on PROPERTY DATA ONLINE at the bottom of this page.
2. Click on the blue "Search" tab.
3. For faster results click the "Text Only Mode" button just under the blue "Search" tab.
4. Click the Map & TaxLot search option.
5. Type your Map # and Taxlot # values in the fields provided. The Map # consists of the Township Range Section and Subsection. The Taxlot # is typically a 3 to 5 digit number at the end of your Map and Taxlot. Do not use spaces. (ie Map #: 372w25da) (TaxLot #: 100).
6. Click Submit.
7. The results return general information for all of the accounts associated with that map and taxlot. (Note: some historical permits may be tied to only one of many accounts on your property, so be sure to check all accounts associated with your property.)
8. Click the "Click to View Assessment & Planning Details for this account" link.
9. Some more detailed Assessment and Planning information will be displayed.
10. Click the link titled "Permit Details" located just under the title "Assessment & Planning Details".
11. A new window will pop-up outlining older Building, Sanitation, and Zoning/Planning permits and applications associated with the selected account on the map & taxlot being searched. Also old Parcel Documents & Historical Central Files are available.
12. For the newest permits and applications click on the link for the Oregon ePermitting.System.
GO TO PROPERTY DATA ONLINE