Services rendered by Jackson County Code Compliance include response to the following:
- Solid Waste that is public threat to health or safety
- Riparian - Streambank Damage or Removal of Vegetation
- Unpermitted Construction - Building, Electrical, Plumbing
- Un-Authorized Land-Uses or Failure to Comply With Land-Use Conditions of Approval
- Timeline Requirements for Construction Permits
- Solid Waste - Public Nuisance
*Unpermitted Sanitation Systems and Septic Issues are handled by the Dept of Environmental Quality (DEQ). Contact them at 541-776-6010.
*Note: There are NO County Ordinances for Weed or Grass Abatement.