Jackson County, Oregon, USA

10 S. Oakdale Ave. Room #100 • Medford, Oregon 97501
Document Search
Marijuana InformationHemp Information

September 25, 2023
You are here : Code Enforcement  >  How To File A Complaint
How To File A Complaint

In order to file a complaint of violation with Jackson County Code Compliance, please complete one of the forms below.

NOTE:  We only accept complaints for addresses within the unincorporated areas of Jackson County and not addresses within city limits.

Code Violation Report Form - PDF
Once you download the PDF, fill in all the required information and return it to the front desk at Jackson County Development Services. The Development Services' office is located in the Jackson County Courthouse at 10 South Oakdale, Room 100,  Medford.

To submit a Code Violation Report electronically, please complete the form below.

If you have questions, please call Development Services at 774-6906.