Friends of the Animal Shelter, a non-profit that supports the programs at the Jackson County Animal Shelter, hosts a low-cost Vaccination and Microchip Clinic for both cats and dogs the 3rd Saturday of each month by appointment only to help pet owners comply with Jackson County licensing regulations and animal health needs. Please note the new location for vaccination clinics. Once you register, the location and your appointment time will be emailed and texted to you.
NEW Location: Cummins parking lot, 300 W Valley View Rd, near Exit 21 in Talent.
- Rabies Vaccination: $20 per animal
- Dog Distemper/Parvo/Upper Respiratory Vaccination: $20 per animal
- Cat Distemper/PanLeuk/Upper Respiratory Vaccination: $20 per animal
- Microchips (a permanent form of ID that is injected between the shoulder blades): $25 per animal
Dog owners who get a rabies vaccination will be able to go to the Jackson County Animal Shelter to license their dog(s). Licensing is mandatory for dogs 6-months and older.
To schedule an appointment:
- Online (calendly.com/fotas) or
- Phone: (541) 774-6651