After your vaccination, you will receive a vaccination card.
Your vaccination card will show
- Your name and date of birth
- Which vaccine you got
- The date or dates you got your shot/s
Keep your vaccination card safe
- Keep this card in a safe place
- Take a photo of the card
- Place the card in a protector case or a waterproof container
I lost my vaccine card/my vaccine card is damaged
If you have lost or damaged your vaccination card, you can use your record of vaccination as proof. Here's how to get your record (replacement CDC cards may not be available).
- Check with your health care provider, or their website, for your immunization record.
- Follow the instructions on the Oregon Health Authority Immunization Resources page. It may take 5 days to get your record.
- Call 211 for help in languages other than English.
Voluntary COVID-19 Vaccine Record
An electronic vaccine card is like your paper vaccine card. It contains the same information. However, it shows your vaccination data as a QR (quick response) code on your smartphone. The data comes from Oregon’s vaccination system. When you show someone your QR code, they can scan it. They will then only see the following:
The QR code shows as an official card from the state. For more information visit the Oregon Health Authority's FAQ.
To request your electronic copy of your COVID-19 vaccination records go to https://myelectronicvaccinecard.oregon.gov/