Para español, haga clic en "Select Language”
September 30, 2023
You are here : Environmental Public Health  >  Food Services

Restaurant Inspections and Scores
NOTE: There is a 14 day delay between when inspections are completed and showing on HealthSpace™ 


How Do We Help?

The Environmental Public Health Division licenses and inspects restaurants, mobile units (hot dog carts, coffee stands, etc.) and temporary restaurants (food booths at public events). In addition, we administer food handler tests and issue food handler certificates.

If you would like to report a food service facility complaint (unsafe food handling practices, foodborne illness, etc.) please contact our office at 541-774-8206 for assistance or use our online business complaint form below.

Business Complaint Form

Foodborne illness prevention

License and inspect restaurants, mobile units, and temporary restaurants, such as food booths at public events, for compliance with food safety regulations.

Promote food safety education by administering food handler tests and issuing food handler certificates.

Investigate food service complaints and reports of foodborne illness.

Watch this video to learn how the Health Department evaluates restaurants and other facilities to maintain proper food handling procedures.


Food Safety Manual
Download the Food Safety Manual. Aside from being the reference for the Food Handler Test, it is also an excellent food safety reference in general. Available in several languages, including Spanish and Chinese!

First Aid for Choking Victims

Food Sanitation Rules
Download the complete Food Sanitation Rules via the Oregon Department of Human Services' website.

Foodborne Illness
Everything you need to know, and then some, about foodborne illness from the Centers for Disease Control.