Increase in Syphilis Cases
Increase in Gonorrhea Cases
Increase in Chlamydia Cases
1. Sexually Transmitted Diseases –What are STDs. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website. https://www.cdc.gov/std/general/default.htm. Updated November 20, 2017. Accessed May 30, 2018.
2. Paz-Bailey G, Mendoza MC, Finlayson T, et al. Trends in condom use among MSM in the United States: The role of antiretroviral therapy and seroadaptive strategies. AIDS. 2016; 30:1985–90.
3. Hoots BE, Lewis FM, Anschuetz G, et al. Would targeting increase efficiency of syphilis partner services programs?—Data from New York City, Philadelphia, Texas, and Virginia. Sex Transm Dis. 2014; 41:407–12.
4. DeSilva M, Hedberg K, Robinson B, et al. A case-control study evaluating the role of internet meet-up sites and mobile telephone applications in influencing a syphilis outbreak: Multnomah County, Oregon, USA 2014. Sex Transm Infect. 2016; 92:353–8.
5. Taylor MM, Aynalem G, Smith LV, Montoya J, Kerndt P. Methamphetamine use and sexual risk behaviours among men who have sex with men diagnosed with early syphilis in Los Angeles County. Int J STD AIDS. 2007; 18:93–7..