NOTICE: Jackson County Public Health takes the health and well-being of our clients and our staff very seriously. We are doing all we can to help create a safe environment for everyone. We also ask that if you have any signs and symptoms of illness (even if mild) you remain home and postpone vaccination.
Immunization Clinic offers:
Jackson County Public Health's Immunization Clinic offers all recommended immunizations for infants, children and adults, including flu vaccines. No child is refused immunizations for inability to pay.
Appointments are highly recommended for all immunizations. Depending on the availability, walk-ins are accepted for infant and children immunizations.
For recommended vaccine schedules for children and adults, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention www.cdc.gov/vaccines. For information on school required vaccinations visit, the Jackson County Public Health School Immunizations.
Location and Times:
Address: 140 S. Holly Street. Medford, Oregon 97501
Hours of Operation for Immunizations:
- 8:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:45 p.m. Closed from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. for the lunch hour
- Closed all federally observed holidays
- Appointments are highly recommended for all immunizations. Depending on the availability, walk-ins are accepted for infant and children immunizations.
In-Service Closure Hours:
- Closed from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Monday, January 23, 2023 and February 27, 2023.
- Closed from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on the 3rd Monday of each month beginning in March 2023.
For Tuberculosis Testing:
Testing is not done on Thursdays. Once the tuberculosis test is performed, client must return for the reading in 48 to 72 hours. If the reading is not completed within the timeframe, the test will need to be performed again. Call Jackson County Public Health Immunization Clinic for an appointment.
For Monkeypox Vaccination:
Jackson County Public Health currently has the Jynneos vaccine and is immunizing eligible populations, following the Oregon Health Authority's Interim Guidance. Call Jackson County Public Health Immunization Clinic to schedule an appointment for screening and for a vaccination appointment.