COVID-19 Testing Information
What to do if You are Sick
If you have COVID-19-like symptoms (cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea) follow the steps below:
Stay home and separate yourself from other people in your home. This is known as home isolation. It is important that you do not go out in public if you are sick or have symptoms of COVID-19. It is important not to spread this illness to other people. Do not travel, attend social gatherings, or go to work if you have COVID-19-like symptoms.
Call your medical provider or a medical clinic that is testing for COVID-19. Let them know you have COVID-19-like symptoms and ask to be tested for COVID-19. Your medical provider may want to see you in person, make sure to wear a mask to your appointment. Be sure to access medical care if you begin to feel worse or if it is an emergency.
Get tested. People with mild symptoms of COVID-19 should be tested to see if they have the virus, you can go through your medical provider or contact one of the health centers that is testing for COVID-19. Access the Oregon Health Authority COVID-19 Testing in Oregon website to find a testing center near you or call 211 Information. Using the COVID-19 Testing in Oregon website will be the best way to access current information on testing locations in Jackson County.
Cover your coughs and sneezes. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue away and wash your hands immediately. If you do not have tissues, cough or sneeze into your elbow, not your hands.
Wash your hands often. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Wear a mask. When you leave your home to access medical care and when you go to get tested.
For urgent and life threatening-medical needs, call 9-1-1 right away!
Where to Get Tested in Jackson County
- Asante COVID-19 Specimen Collection Center: Drive-through testing site. A referral from your doctor is required for COVID testing to ensure you get the care you need. If you don’t have a primary care provider, call the COVID Hotline at 541-789-2813.1321 Center Dr., Medford OR.
- Providence Stewart Meadows Medical Center: Drive-through testing site.70 Bower, Medford OR. Schedule appointment call 971-326-8718.
- 210 E Barnett Rd., Medford
- 2280 W. Main St., Medford
- 433 N Front St., Central Point
- Valley Immediate Care:
- 1700 E. Barnett, Medford
- 1600 Delta Waters Suite 107, Medford
- 1401 Siskiyou Blvd. Suite 1, Ashland
- Rite Aid: 636 N. Main St., Phoenix
- La Clinica Wellness Center: https://laclinicahealth.org/services/medical/covid-19-vaccination/