Due to historic drought conditions affecting our drinking water supply, and lack of use, the OAK SLOPE TENT CAMPGROUND is CLOSED FOR THE SEASON.
THE POINT RV PARK IS CURRENTLY FULLY OCCUPIED BY FIRE SURVIVORS AND NOT OPEN FOR RESERVATIONS OR WALK-INSBOTH BOAT RAMPS AT EMIGRANT LAKE ARE CLOSED DUE TO EXTREMELY LOW WATER LEVELS.
Water Conservation Measures
Unfortunately the drought is now beginning to effect our drinking water situation at the park. Due to the low lake level we have to switch to the following Water Conservation Measures:
- Irrigation is now off, so expect the grass to start browning up soon.
- Water throughout the park will be shut down as well, including at picnic shelters.
- We ask for all park visitors’ help in letting our staff know if you notice leaky faucets, running toilets, or other leaks in the park area.
- We now have porta potties in the park and our day use restrooms are all now closed.
- The showers in the Oak Slope tent camp area are now closed, only toilets and sinks are operational in the campground.
Bottom line, the park won’t look, or feel like it would any other year, so please don’t expect it to. Let’s hope for a very wet fall and winter to hope the lake can recover as much as possible before next year.
As one of Jackson County Park's most popular destinations, Emigrant Lake has it all. Located just minutes from downtown Ashland, Oregon, the park offers a host of activities for the entire family. Emigrant Lake is a local oasis nestled between the hills of Ashland and a great opportunity to get away from it all without having to go too far from home. With 1467 expansive acres, including 12 miles of lake frontage, Emigrant Lake offers various recreational activities including RV/tent camping, fishing for bass, crappie, trout, boating, canoeing/kayaking, water skiing, swimming, picnicking, hiking, playing on the playground, or sliding down the refreshing 280-foot twin flume water slide (closed for the 2021 season due to drought.) Set up your family reunion, company party, school group function, or wedding reception at one of our four covered Group Picnic Areas. All areas offer electricity, tables, barbecues and nearby restroom facilities. Group Picnic Areas can accommodate from 125 - 300 people. They are available to groups from 10 am to sunset. Whether you want to be close to the water, by the boat ramps, near the campground, next to the water slide or playground, one of our picnic shelters will be ideal for your group. Group Picnic Area Reservations are not required, but recommended, and must be made by phone through the Parks Office.
ODFW Fishing Report
ODFW Fish Stocking Schedule
Bureau of Reclamation:
1. Restrooms 2. Parking 3. Picnic Shelters 4. RV Site #13 5. Oak Slope Campsite #33