Making a Reservation for a campsite at Emigrant Lake RV Park or Oak Slope Campground (Follow Steps Below)
DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS, RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED. RESERVATIONS HAVE TO BE MADE WITH AT LEAST 24 HOURS NOTICE AND CAN BE MADE ONLINE OR BY PHONE (541) 774-8183.
- Reservations may be made online or by phone 15 days to 9 months (calendar days) in advance of the first night’s stay.During COVID-19, reservations can be made with 24 hours notice.
- There is a non-refundable $8.00 per campsite reservation fee for reservations made online and a non-refundable $10.00 per campsite reservation fee for reservations made by phone.
- There is a maximum of 8 people per campsite.
- You must be 18 years or older to make a reservation and an adult must be present at the site.
- Due to COVID-19 Restrictions, SHOWERS will NOT be AVAILABLE until further notice.
- Payment in full, for all nights stay, will be required at the time of booking your reservation.
- Reservations cannot exceed 14 days in length.
- On weekends during the period between Memorial Day weekend and Labor Day weekend, you must reserve a minimum of two nights (Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday).
- Your reservation only includes the campsite and one camping unit (i.e. car/tent, truck/trailer, motorhome). If you are planning on bringing an extra vehicle (limit of one) then you will be required to pay by cash/check when you arrive at the park.
- Cancellations/Changes to your existing reservation must be made by phone or in person at the County Parks Office.
IMPORTANT NOTE: IN ORDER TO PROCEED TO THE CAMPGROUND MAP PAGE, YOU MAY NEED TO TEMPORARILY ALLOW POP-UPS TO PROCEED TO THE NEXT STEP.