DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS, RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED AT EMIGRANT LAKE RV PARK, UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. RESERVATIONS HAVE TO BE MADE WITH AT LEAST 24 HOURS NOTICE AND CAN BE MADE ONLINE OR BY PHONE (541) 774-8183.
RESERVATIONS (online or by phone) CURRENTLY REQUIRED for:
Emigrant Lake RV Park
Making a Reservation for a campsite at the Emigrant Lake RV Park, Oak Slope Campground, Rogue Elk Campground, Willow Lake Campground/Cabins/Yurts, Southern Oregon RV Park, Howard Prairie Resort Campground, or Willow Point Campground:
- There is a non-refundable $8.00 per campsite reservation fee for reservations made online.
- There is a non-refundable $10.00 per campsite reservation fee for reservations made by phone.
- There is a maximum of 8 people per campsite
- You must be 18 years or older to make a reservation and an adult must be present at the site.
- Reservations may be made online/phone 15 days to 9 months (calendar days) in advance of the first night's stay
- Payment in full for all nights stay will be required at the time of reservation
- Reservations cannot exceed 14 days in length
- Weekends (Memorial Day - Labor Day), you must reserve a minimum of two nights
- Your reservation only includes the campsite and one camping unit (i.e. car/tent, truck/trailer, motorhome).
- If you plan to bring an extra vehicle (limit one), you are required to pay (cash/check) for that vehicle at the park.