RESERVATIONS (online or by phone) for:
Making a Reservation for a campsite at the Emigrant Lake RV Park, Oak Slope Campground, Joseph Stewart, Rogue Elk Campground, Willow Lake Campground/Cabins/Yurts, Southern Oregon RV Park, Howard Prairie Resort Campground, or Willow Point Campground:
- There is a non-refundable $8.00 per campsite reservation fee for reservations made online.
- There is a non-refundable $10.00 per campsite reservation fee for reservations made by phone.
- There is a maximum of 8 people per campsite
- You must be 18 years or older to make a reservation and an adult must be present at the site.
- Reservations may be made online/phone 15 days to 9 months (calendar days) in advance of the first night's stay
- Payment in full for all nights stay will be required at the time of reservation
- Reservations cannot exceed 14 days in length
- Weekends (Memorial Day - Labor Day), you must reserve a minimum of two nights
- Your reservation only includes the campsite and one camping unit (i.e. car/tent, truck/trailer, motorhome).
- If you plan to bring an extra vehicle (limit one), you are required to pay (cash/check) for that vehicle at the park.