To Make a Reservation for a RV Site at Southern Oregon RV Park, Follow Steps Below
RESERVATIONS CAN BE MADE WITH AT LEAST 72 HOURS NOTICE AND CAN BE MADE ONLINE OR BY PHONE (541) 774-8183.
- Reservations may be made online or by phone 72 hours to 9 months (calendar days) in advance of the first night’s stay.
- There is a non-refundable $8.00 per campsite reservation fee for reservations made online and a non-refundable $10.00 per campsite reservation fee for reservations made by phone.
- Standard Sites (Rows A - H & K) are 12' x 60' @ $38/night - Premium Sites (Rows I, J, L) are 15' x 75' @ $40/night.
- There is a maximum of 8 people per campsite.
- You must be 18 years or older to make a reservation and an adult must be present at the site.
- Payment in full, for all nights stay, will be required at the time of booking your reservation.
- Reservations cannot exceed 14 days in length.
- On weekends during the period between Memorial Day weekend and Labor Day weekend, you must reserve a minimum of two nights (Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday).
- Your reservation only includes the campsite and one camping unit (i.e. car, truck/trailer, motorhome). If you are planning on bringing an extra vehicle (limit of one) then you will be required to pay by cash/check when you arrive at the park.
- Cancellations/Changes to your existing reservation must be made by phone or in person at the County Parks Office.
- Reservations Canceled with less than 72 hours notice will forfeit the First Night of Camping as well as the Reservation Fee.
- Click on the park name to return to the information page for Southern Oregon RV Park.