To Make a Reservation for a RV Site at Southern Oregon RV Park, Follow Steps Below
Special Reservation Information for RV Sites for the Rogue Music Festival (June 16-17, 2023):
Reservations Available at 9:00 am, Wednesday, January 4, 2023.
Special RV Site Pricing for this Event is $175 per night, per site.
No additional $10 Reservation Fee for this event.
$2.00 off a night discount, for Season Pass holders, will not be valid for this event.
Rogue Music Festival RV Site Reservation Details and Information:
- RV & Camper Trailers must arrive no later than Thursday, June 15 and cannot depart prior to Sunday, June 18.
- No exceptions to arrival and departure dates due to the heavy traffic for the concert (except for emergencies).
- There will be road closures on Peninger Road and limited traffic allowed in and out on Friday and Saturday. Please plan accordingly.
- Starting 9:00 AM, January 4, 2023, Reservations for RV Sites can be made Online or by calling the Parks office at 541.774.8183.
Rogue Music Festival RV Site Cancellation Policy:
Cancellations made 30 days or more before the first night, will receive a full refund.
Cancellations made less than 30 days in advance will forfeit the first night of camping.
Cancellations made less than 7 days in advance are non-refundable.
Regular Reservation Information for Southern Oregon RV Sites (not Special Event Information)
- Reservations may be made online or by phone 72 hours to 9 months (calendar days) in advance of the first night’s stay.
- There is a non-refundable $8.00 per campsite reservation fee for reservations made online and a non-refundable $10.00 per campsite reservation fee for reservations made by phone.
- Standard Sites (Rows A - H & K) are 12' x 60' @ $38/night - Premium Sites (Rows I, J, L) are 15' x 75' @ $40/night.
- There is a maximum of 8 people per campsite.
- You must be 18 years or older to make a reservation and an adult must be present at the site.
- Payment in full, for all nights stay, will be required at the time of booking your reservation.
- Maximum stay of 14 nights in a 30-day period.
- On weekends during the period between Memorial Day weekend and Labor Day weekend, you must reserve a minimum of two nights (Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday).
- Your reservation only includes the campsite and one camping unit (i.e. car, truck/trailer, motorhome). If you are planning on bringing an extra vehicle (limit of one) then you will be required to pay by cash/check when you arrive at the park.
- Cancellations/Changes to your existing reservation must be made by phone or in person at the County Parks Office.
- Reservations Canceled with less than 72 hours notice will forfeit the First Night of Camping as well as the Reservation Fee.
- Click on the park name to return to the information page for Southern Oregon RV Park.