To Make a Reservation for a RV Site at Southern Oregon RV Park, Follow Steps Below
DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS, RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED AND THE RESERVATION FEE WILL BE WAIVED, UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. RESERVATIONS HAVE TO BE MADE WITH AT LEAST 24 HOURS NOTICE AND CAN BE MADE ONLINE OR BY PHONE (541) 774-8183.
- Reservations may be made online or by phone 72 hours to 9 months (calendar days) in advance of the first night’s stay.During COVID-19, reservations can be made with 24 hours notice.
- There is a non-refundable $8.00 per campsite reservation fee for reservations made online and a non-refundable $10.00 per campsite reservation fee for reservations made by phone. Reservation Fees Currently Waived.
- Standard Sites (Rows A - H & K) are 12' x 60' @ $38/night - Premium Sites (Rows I, J, L) are 15' x 75' @ $40/night.
- There is a maximum of 8 people per campsite.
- You must be 18 years or older to make a reservation and an adult must be present at the site.
- Payment in full, for all nights stay, will be required at the time of booking your reservation.
- Reservations cannot exceed 14 days in length.
- On weekends during the period between Memorial Day weekend and Labor Day weekend, you must reserve a minimum of two nights (Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday).
- Your reservation only includes the campsite and one camping unit (i.e. car, truck/trailer, motorhome). If you are planning on bringing an extra vehicle (limit of one) then you will be required to pay by cash/check when you arrive at the park.
- Cancellations/Changes to your existing reservation must be made by phone or in person at the County Parks Office.
- Click on the park name to return to the information page for Southern Oregon RV Park.