Making a Reservation for a Campsite, Cabin or Yurt at Willow Lake (Follow Steps Below)
- Reservations may be made online or by phone 15 days to 9 months (calendar days) in advance of the first night’s stay.
- Reservations are not allowed if your arrival date is 14 days or fewer from the date of your request, available sites would be on a first-come-first- served basis only.
- There is a non-refundable $8.00 per campsite reservation fee for reservations made online and $10.00 per campsite reservation fee for reservations made by phone.
- There is a maximum of 8 people per campsite.
- You must be 18 years or older to make a reservation and an adult must be present at the site.
- Payment in full, for all nights stay, will be required at the time of booking your reservation.
- Reservations cannot exceed 14 days in length.
- On weekends during the period between Memorial Day weekend and Labor Day weekend, you must reserve a minimum of two nights (Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday).
- Your reservation only includes the campsite and one camping unit (i.e. car/tent, truck/trailer, motorhome). If you are planning on bringing an extra vehicle (limit of one) then you will be required to pay by cash/check when you arrive at the park.
- Cancellations/Changes to your existing reservation must be made by phone or in person at the County Parks Office.
IMPORTANT NOTE: IN ORDER TO PROCEED TO THE CAMPGROUND MAP PAGE, YOU MAY NEED TO TEMPORARILY ALLOW POP-UPS TO PROCEED TO THE NEXT STEP.