Debris Removal Right-of-Entry Form
Jackson County, Oregon 3632

Debris Removal Right-of-Entry Form

If you want government to pay for removal of hazardous waste and debris from your property, you must complete a Right of Entry form to grant permission for the removal to occur.  There are several ways you may fill out the form to participate:

Online at www.jacksoncounty.org/ROE, or
Download and complete the Widfire ROE form of your choice (see Documents to Download below) and mail or bring the form to this address:

Development Services
ROE Form Enclosed
10 South Oakdale Ave., Room 100
Medford, OR 97501

Or, you can email a scan or photo of the signed form to ColemaRK@jacksoncounty.org.

If you have any questions regarding this program or the form, read the FAQ document below or call the Right of Entry Processing Center help line at: 1-682-800-5737 . Your permission can be rescinded if you later change your mind. If you definitely do not want to participate in the program we would ask that you let us know that by checking the "I wish not to participate" box, signing and sending back so we do not bother you again on this.

We don't want anyone to miss out on this program, which is designed to save property owners money. Please complete your ROE form ASAP so work can begin. Even if you missed the deadline, you can still submit a form. 



Documents to download