Rogue Valley Preparedness and Recovery Hub
- Salvation Army - You can bring donations to 1065 Crews Rd Medford, OR 97501 between 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Monetary donations allow disaster responders to immediately meet the specific needs of the disaster. 100% of donation stays in Oregon to respond directly to the needs of those impacted by the Oregon Wildfires.
- ACCESS Virtual Food Drive - Virtual Food Drives allow you to choose what foods you would like to purchase for the food bank. These donations go directly to ACCESS so, when possible, we can purchase food from local grocery stores. As the Jackson County Regional Food Bank, we can leverage $1 to buy four meals to feed our community.
- Rogue Credit Union’s Southern Oregon Fire Relief Fund will match up to $50,000 in relief donations for people impacted by the Almeda and Obenchain fires. Donations to the Southern Oregon chapter of the American Red Cross can be designated specifically for assisting impacted families and rebuilding our communities. Contributions can be made at any Rogue Credit Union branch.
- The United Way of Jackson County is collecting donations that will be geared toward longer-term recovery for families impacted by the fires. The United Way will use an application process to cover direct expenses related to families’ losses. To donate to the United Way Fire Fund, go to unitedwayofjacksoncounty.org/give, mail a check to United Way, 60 Hawthorne St., Medford, OR 97504 or make a deposit at any First Interstate Bank to the United Way Fire Fund, account number 1000471001 and routing number 092901683.
- American Red Cross volunteers are helping those evacuated from wildfires at different evacuation points throughout the state and can always use volunteers. Those who are interested in volunteering should visit redcross.org/volunteer for more information. There are also six blood banks throughout Oregon accepting donations. The Red Cross also accepts cash donations on its website, https://www.redcross.org/local/oregon/ways-to-donate.html.
- Army’s disaster relief efforts: cascade.salvationarmy.org PHONE Call 1-800-SAL-ARMY - Designate gift “Oregon Wildfire Relief" MAIL Designate “Oregon Wildfire Relief” on check and mail to: The Salvation Army Disaster Relief 8495 SE Monterey Ave. Happy Valley, OR 9708
Relief for Farm and Farmworkers
Rogue Food Unites
Rogue Food Unites collaborates with food businesses, farms, and local aid organizations to meet the acute demand for regional support with a community-driven meal preparation and delivery program. Meals prepared with ingredients from local farms by local restaurants and delivered to Southern Oregon locations where residents displaced by the Almeda/Glendower fire receive the food they need.
Our Family Farms Fund for Farmworker Housing
100% of your donation goes toward immediate and long-term housing for our farmworkers and their families. Your gift will help cover pressing needs unmet by any future government assistance.
Unete Immigrant Fire Relief Fund
This fund will distribute money directly to families for basic needs like food, gas and other essentials in response to the complications surrounding the recent fires in Jackson County. We are also assisting families with navigating community resources. Many immigrant families have been displaced and their homes have been completely destroyed.
Small Farms affected by Oregon Wildfires
A Go Fund Me from Portland Area CSA Coalition and Friends of Family Farmers (FoFF). Your donations will go directly to farmers who have suffered fire and wind-based losses.
Community Resource Organizations