The Multi-Agency Resource Center (MARC) is open in Medford, with smaller satellite offices operating in Talent and Phoenix. They will remain open until no longer needed.
On-site representatives from FEMA and Red Cross will be at each location providing assistance in the fire relief process. There are Spanish-speaking representatives at all MARC locations.
It helps to bring these items with you, if you have them:
- Identification with your home address (e.g. utility bill or driver’s license)
- Social security number
- Any insurance information you can provide.
Open hours are as follows and subject to change depending upon demand.
Multi-Agency Resource Center Locations:
1. Medford (main location) - Central High School, located at 815 S. Oakdale Avenue, 8am-6pm, Monday - Saturday
2. Talent - Talent Elementary School, located at 307 Wagner Creek Road, 8am-6pm, Monday - Sunday
3. Phoenix - Phoenix Civic Center, located at 220 N. Main Street, 8am-6pm, Monday - Sunday
4. Harry & David Employment center - 5500 S. Pacific Hwy, Medford, 9am-6pm, Monday-Sunday
General fire recovery information is available by phone by calling 211. The 211 info hotline is open 24x7.
RVTD can provide transportation to the MARC for those who need it. This service is available Monday thru Friday from 9:00AM to 4:00PM. To request a trip, call 541-842-2067.