Mobile/Manufactured Homes
Rogue Valley Rebuilds 4620

Mobile/Manufactured Homes

Proof of Ownership:

  • You may need proof of Manufactured Home (MH) ownership for an insurance claim or FEMA disaster assitance application.  You can get a copy of your ownership documents from the Oregon MHODS website


  • Ordinary repairs to an existing home typically don't require a building permit.  However, contractors must be licensed for the type of work they are doing.



  • ​If you were a tenant of a property destroyed by fire, your tenancy ended when the fire destroyed the property. You should not owe rent beyond that date. You are not entitled to resume tenancy after rebuilding.
  • For teminated tenancies, the security deposit is owed within 31 days from the date of termination.
  • Contact Oregon State Tenants Association for support: 1-800-423-9371
  • For assistance with landlord/tenancy issues: John VanLandingham, Oregon Law Center, johnvl@oregonlawcenter.org


  • MH owners who resided in a MH park are not responsible for clean-up. Coordinated clean-up efforts among federal, state and local agencies will cover most or all of the costs. 
  • Manufactured homeowners do not need to submit a right of entry form for the first phase of clean-up (Hazardous Houshold Waste) . We will add information for phase 2 (debris and ash) as it becomes available. ​

Buying a new MH

  • Cash incentives are available to help homeowners replace their lost MH with a new, energy efficient model.



Documents to download