Replacing vehicle documents
Rogue Valley Rebuilds 1305

Replacing vehicle documents

The wildfires left many without essential documents like a driver license, ID card or proof of vehicle ownership. Most damaged documents can be replaced through an online request, without visiting a DMV office.

To complete most online transactions, you will need your driver license or ID card number, plus other information known only to you. If you do not know your card number, call DMV Customer Assistance at 503-945-5000 and they can help you. 

Get more information.