Rebuilding lost structures

Need a permit to rebuild your lost home or building?  Visit or call the Wildfire Resiliency Permit Center.  

Need help replacing a lost manufactured home or finding a long-term rental?  Housing Navigators at the Center for Community Resilience at ACCESS can help.

Need other types of assistance?  Disaster Case Managers at the Long Term Recovery Group can connect fire survivors to a wide range of help.

See the articles below for more information.