The Jackson County Sheriff’s Office offers safety education programs which are widely utilized by local courts. The courts give defendants the option to pay fine or attend a class mentioned above. To receive credit for attending these classes, you must be referred to these classes by the court.
Jackson County Traffic School
Date: Second Saturday of each month (except in March).
Location: Smullin Center at Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center, 2825 E. Barnett Rd., Medford (between the parking garage and the Emergency Room entrance). Please note that Asante RRMC is a smoke-free campus.
Check-in begins at 8:15 a.m. Class is from 9 am to 2 pm. No late entry, no early departure. There will be two breaks, but no lunch.
Cost: $45 - CASH only & photo ID for court referrals. Guests and students welcome at no charge. Mandated attendees must be referred by the court to receive credit of attending.
- No person under the influence of any type of intoxicants will be admitted. No food, drinks, backpacks or large bags allowed inside.
- Cell phone use is not permitted during class. Violation will result in user being removed from class with no credit given for attendance.
- Special needs: Spanish interpreter on staff. If you require a sign interpreter, language interpretation, and/or accommodation for special needs, please call 774-6809 one week prior to class.
- Note: This program includes graphic slides of local crashes here in Jackson County along with graphic videos.
- No children under age 10 are allowed. Child care is not available.
- A passing score on the exam and evaluation form are required to receive credit for attending.
- Failure to follow the above requirements may result in removal from class with no refund or credit for attendance.
Any questions concerning this class please contact:
Jackson County Sheriff’s Office
Traffic Safety Program