Date: Second Wednesday of every other month (unless otherwise noted, refer to class schedule for dates).
Location: Smullin Center at Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center, 2825 E. Barnett Rd., Medford (between the parking garage and the Emergency Room entrance). Please note that RRMC is a smoke-free campus.
No reservation is required.
Check-in begins at 6:00 PM. Class begins at 6:30 PM. No late entry, no early departure. Program will last until 9:00 p.m.
Cost: $30 (cash only). Photo ID is required for court referrals. Guests and students are welcome at no charge.
- No person under the influence of any type of intoxicant will be admitted.
- No food, drinks, backpacks or large bags are allowed inside.
- No cell phone use allowed in the auditorium.
- Special needs: Spanish interpreter on staff. If you need an ASL interpreter, other language interpretation, and/or other accommodation, please call 774-6809 one week prior to class.
- Note: This program includes graphic photos and videos of actual motor vehicle crashes in Jackson County.
- Children: No children under age 10 are allowed. Child care is not available.
- Contact phone at Jackson County Circuit court is 541-776-7171 ext. 587.
Failure to follow the above requirements may result in removal from class with no refund or credit for attendance.
Any questions concerning this class please contact:
Jackson County Sheriff’s Office
Traffic Safety Program