Date: First Wednesday of each month.
Check-in begins at 6:00 PM. Class begins at 6:30 pm and will last until 9:00 pm. No late entry, no early departure.
Location: Smullin Center at Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center, 2825 E. Barnett Rd., Medford (between the parking garage and the Emergency Room entrance). Please note that RRMC is a smoke-free campus.
Cost: $35 - CASH only for court-mandated attendees. Attendees must present photo ID for admission. No charge for guests and students.
- No reservation required.
- No person under the influence of any type of intoxicants will be admitted.
- No food, drinks, backpacks, or large bags allowed inside.
- No cell phone use is allowed inside the auditorium.
- Special needs: Spanish interpreter on staff. For sign interpreters, other language interpretation, and/or other accommodations, please call 774-6809 one week prior to class.
- Note: In order to illustrate the true impact of impaired driving, this program includes graphic photographs of actual crashes, including injured and deceased victims.
- No children under age 10 allowed. Child care is not available.
- Attendees cited outside Jackson County will receive a completion certificate to submit to their jurisdiction/court.
- Failure to follow the above requirements may result in removal from class with no credit given for attendance or refund.
- Contact phone at Jackson County Circuit Court is 776-7171 ext. 583.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Jackson County Sheriff’s Office
Traffic Safety Program