Jackson County, Oregon, USA
Jackson County Courthouse
10 South Oakdale, Room 318
Medford, Oregon 97501
(541) 774-6191
September 19, 2021
You are here : Services  >  F.A.Q.
Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get my property surveyed?

The Jackson County Surveyor does not perform private surveys. Private sector Surveyors must be licensed to practice surveying in Oregon through OSBEELS. We do not provide recommendations or lists of private sector Surveyors who work in Jackson County. Many firms advertise through the internet and yellow pages. You may benefit from visiting our office to obtain survey records which may indicate which firms have previously worked in your area.